Tuesday, April 8, 2008

How can I do?

I have transfered to my new school. Today is my second day of the school, but I skippped the class. Acturely, when people change to a new environemnt, they should feel excited, but I don't. I just feel sad. I don't know why and just want to leave this classroom and have my own time, even though doing nothing. I lost myself now. I am not happy in these days, but there is one thing make me feel good is that I went to San Francisco with my dearest friends. I don't even want to come back. I know what is wrong with myslef. Here is my most difficult time in my life. I never faced these kinds of problems before. I also never think about that I will face and must face these problems. I don't want to talk with people, even with my friends. I always stay at home and stare the computer, and don't know what is going on. I am quiet in the home, because I want to be quiet. I don't like to express my feelings to others, even to my parents and my friends. I do very upset at this moment, I don't know what should I do, and how can I release my stress. I should think carefully and deeply what I really want and determine my life style in the future. My dearest friends, if you guys have spare time, please visit me. Please...

No comments: