Sunday, March 2, 2008

Journal#10

Studying in America is the most important decision in my life. At the beginning, I felt fresh to living in a foreign country. It could give me a different feeling around my life. I believed that this decision is right. I was very proud of myself to come America, but now I am very tired. Sometimes I can not concentrate my thinking to study. And studying in American university is different from in my country. There are much homework, tests and presentations. I need study hard and do some research on presentations. Sometimes, I could even not finish my homeworke. I do not know how to study efficiently. I do no tknow. I feel that I do not have enough energies to do these such things. I am exhausted. In America, I have no family. I do everything by myself. I need to consider every little single things. I do not want to talk with my parents and do not want them to know how upset I am now. I do not want them to worry about me. I am missing my family, missing my friends and everything in my home. In these days, I am very worried about my future. I do not know what I want to study and what kind og job I can do. Acturelly, I do not have any confidence to face my future. I am confused of my abilities. I could not find any advantages of myself. I do not know what is the most accurate way for me. I am never negative like this. I have many pressures now. I do not know how to release them.

No comments: