Friday, March 21, 2008

nothing

I have been Monterey Park for a week. I miss Fullerton, miss my room, miss my school, especially miss my friends. In this week, I come the library of Monterey Park everyday. Now I am also here. It is so cold. (American air-condition is so perfect - never closed.) Of course, library is a place which people study, but I never study, just getting on the Internet. Actully, I can get on the Internet at home, but I do not want to stay at home even for a while. You must ask me why. I know why, but I do not want to speak out. If the library is opening for 24 hours a day, I will stay from morning to next morning, but it is impossible.Translating one sentence of my hometown, it is that being a person is difficult, being a good person is more difficult. I know there is nothing easily to do in the world. No one can help me to solve my problems except by myself. How I hope I can escape from reality, but I can't. Although I am not in school in these days, I also have much pressure.I am worried about eveything. I always ask myself that if I have another chance, whether I came Amereica or not, but I don't have answer. There are too many things made me confused. I am confused of everything. Never mind, I am tired now. I hope I can buck up as soon as possible. This is my situation now. Ok, it is enough. Fighting!!~~~

No comments: